Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Top kitchen renovation articles

The heart of your home is in your kitchen. Finding great resources for a kitchen remodel or renovation needs to start far in advance of your project. For those living in South Carolina, there are a number of resources to tap into. Here are few articles on kitchens.

Counter top options for kitchen and bath
If you are studying the options for different choices of counter tops and vanity counters, you are no doubt going to be overwhelmed by the vast amount of choices now in the market. Here are a few of the most readily available choices to help in the decision making process. Read about the most common choices in counter top options here: Counter top options for kitchen and bath

Is your kitchen hurting your homes sale?
We've all heard it, kitchens and bathrooms sell homes. If your home has spent a long time on the market, it may be time to take a reality check. A good real estate agent may have told you, but if they didn't they should have. A sagging home selling market is a problem already, but a kitchen that is way past it's prime is a certain death of a sale. Does this mean you have to spend $50,000.00 on a total remodel? No. Chances are it does mean you need to do something, and fast. Here's a checklist of things to take stock of in your kitchen. Kitchens usually have a few areas where upgrades will get you more Bang for your Buck.
Read on here: Is your kitchen hurting your homes sale?

How to choose flooring for your kitchen or bathroom
We often start a project at home much like a baby takes it's first steps. Fearful and unsure. This article will tell you about a few of the flooring choices out there today.
Read more on kitchen flooring choices here: How to choose flooring for you kitchen or bath

3 comments:

  1. I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your information on kitchen remodeling. I am planning on doing some custom cabinets this spring, but I'm looking everywhere for new ideas. I have talked a little with my home remodeling contractor and he has given me a few styles but so far I haven't found the one of my dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and welcome, however if you leave a link back to your site, and it won't allow a comment and back-link to mine, I will delete it. I am happy to help fellow bloggers, so let's support each other. Thanks!